MVM NET – THE COMPANY BEHIND THE TOP QUALITY NETWORK
MVM NET provides mission-critical telecommunications services on its extremely reliable Network, primarily for MVM Group, government and wholesale clients. We are building the consolidated core infrastructure of Gigabit Hungary with our development projects.
As a member of the MVM Group, MVM NET Ltd. is an independently operating telecommunication service provider that began its operations in 2012. The business model of MVM NET relies on three pillars:
•Telecommunication services technologically required for the management os MAVIR’s transmission System;
• Governmental capacity services via the National Telecommunication Backbone Network (NTG);
• Sales of the free capacities of the backbone network operated by MVM NET Ltd. to our wholesale partners.
In 2016, the company’s portfolio was completed with mobile technology. The nationwide mobile Network based on LTE450 technology performs primarily Public tasks as part of the National Telecommunication Backbone Network, operated by the company.
MVM NET in numbers:
- As a result of our continuous efforts to develop the Network, by 2020 we will have a backbone Network in the length of more than 10,000 km.
- Our WDM transport Network is made up of 112 nodes. Each of the trunk lines interconnecting hubs are capable of transmitting 88 wavelengths.
- The capacity accessible within the Framework of our service may range up to “n*200 Gbps”.
- Our backbone connections contain 24-288 optical fibres. We provide most of them by using special high-voltage transmission lines, called OPGW cables.
- Our highly qualified and experienced professional personnel work in 24 hours a day, every day a week, to take care of the uninterrupted operation of our telecommunication network.
- The national telecommunication backbone network (NTG) operated by us has an extremely high (99,99%) real operational availability.